SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships for International Students
SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships: Applications are invited from international students who are undertaking their doctoral researches to apply for the SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships in Germany.
The research training fellowship program is designed as a visiting fellowship and is targeted at early career researchers. Interested applicants must already be enrolled in a PhD program from an academic institution in the Global South and their enrolment valid throughout the fellowship.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): SCRIPTS Cluster of Excellence
Host Institution(s): Berlin
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate
Duration: 12 months
Recommended: Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships 2021 in Germany [Fully Funded]
SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships, applicants must ensure to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled in academic institutions in the Global South (Latin America, Asia, Africa and Oceania).
- Must be available throughout the 12 months duration of the fellowship.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic as well as research abilities.
- Monthly rates of €1500 to be given to the successful fellow.
- Mentorship, a tailored course program and intellectual engagements with peers.
Also, Check: International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship 2021/2022
How-to-Apply: Eligible and interested applicants for the SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships are to send the under-listed documents to the email address: email@example.com on or before the closing date of the application.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter explaining the fit with SCRIPTS
- 1-page explaining why SCRIPTS would be the optimal place to receive training, including a suggestion of how you would fit with the cluster’s agenda and who mentor your project.
- 1-page statement about what kind of training you need and how you intend to get it within SCRIPTS.
- 3-page outline of your PhD thesis.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021