Shell Accessed Internship Program for Young Graduates
Shell is offering the opportunity for students and young graduates through the Assessed Internship Program open for candidates across Shell business environments. Assessed Internship is an excellent way to get to know Shell from the inside and immerse yourself in the energy industry.
A supervisor and mentor will support you directly and you will undertake regular assessments throughout your internship to ensure you get the most from the experience.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
https://scholarshipmag.com/baker-hughes-graduate-opportunities-in-information-technology/Program Location: Various
Program Duration: 6 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
Shell internship will also help you decide what career is right for you. All intern will be expected to:
- You will have full day-to-day involvement in actual projects
- Selected to match your interests and abilities
- You will join a project team and work alongside Shell employees who are all professionals in their fields.
- Their perspectives will contribute to your understanding of our business, its demands and rewards.
To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- You will be evaluated on your capacity for analysis
- Decision-making and creating workable solutions as well as
- Your drive, enthusiasm, resilience and confidence
- During an Assessed Internship, you will have a formal mid-term review with your mentor and supervisor. Following this, there will be a final review where there would be a competency based interview.
- You will also be asked to prepare a final presentation about your project.
- Your success in the Assessed Internship could result in you being offered a full time role.
How-to-Apply: To partake in Shell Accessed Internship Program, find an internship in your location by using the search bar then complete your application online – note you can save time by connecting your LinkedIn profile.
Before applying, make sure you are eligible to work in the country where the programme is based. The application should not take more than 5-10 minutes.