Shell Career Training Program in Reservoir Engineering
Shell, the global energy company, is currently offering the opportunity to young and energetic individuals to be trained as Reservoir Engineers to help develop game-changing solutions to some of the energy industry’s biggest challenges.
As a Reservoir Engineer with Shell you will be involved in transforming petro-physical and geological data into dynamic reservoir models. You will see your research make a real-world impact, as you work with some of the industry’s most advanced technologies.
Company/Organisation(s): Shell Nigeria
Program Type: Career Development Opportunity
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Basic technical education/degree
Nationality: Any Nationality
Careers in Reservoir Engineering at Shell give you scope to deliver groundbreaking energy solutions that make a real difference and are among the most rewarding in the industry such as:
- Developing economically viable plans
- Forecasting oil and gas flow rates
- Projecting the number of wells needed to optimise recovery or
- Recommending well locations to achieve maximum efficiency
You could have the opportunity to get involved in exciting projects such as this if you embark on a career with Shell as a Reservoir Engineers.
To be eligible for the Shell Career in Reservoir Engineering, applicants should;
- Be a graduate or have a technical degree
- Be a creative and ambitious professional with proven experience and technical ingenuity.
- Be ready to continue to develop both your engineering skills and commercial acumen through comprehensive training programmes that provide you with a platform from which you can deliver and excel.
- Have the culture of teamwork, integration and inclusivity
How-to-Apply: To be part of the Shell Career Training Program in Reservoir Engineering, interested persons should apply through the Shell recruitment portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified