Shell Nigeria LiveWIRE Programme 2021-2022 [How to Apply]
The popular Shell LiveWire programme is now open and applications are currently invited from interested candidates. As a young and innovative entrepreneur, you stand a chance of getting funded for your dream project and make your life better.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC / Shell / Total / Agip Joint Venture announces the commencement of the 2021 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme. If you need funding , then read to see if you are eligible to apply.
Program Sponsor (s): Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC)
Program Title: LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
Program Type: Entrepreneurship Development Funding
Slots Available: Not stated
Basic Qualifications: a University degree or HND in any discipline
The Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by SPDC JV. Every year Shell LiveWIRE supports thousands of individuals to access the knowledge, skills, networks and resources to turn their business ideas into successful enterprises which provide a sustainable income, create jobs and drive innovation.
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management guidelines and skills through the “Become a Successful Business Owner Course”.
- Provide business start-up grant for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like financial institutions and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up:- Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner)
- Value Chain Workshop
- Business Start-up (How to access to finance & technology)
- Post start Up (Mentoring and Market linkages)
- Be aged 18-35 and ready to start their own businesses
- Male and female applicants from the region (South-South)
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their State of Origin;
- Must not be in paid employment
- Must have an innovative business idea.
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
How to Apply: The Shell Shell LiveWIRE application is open to those who meet the eligibility conditions above. Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to proceed to the shell LiveWire login page and start application
- The Applicants need to complete the “Candidate Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- The Trainers need to complete the “Trainer Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.