Soka University Foundation for Education International Scholarship in Japan
To help offset the financial burden of the university and ensure affordability for all, Soka University is now awarding a superb Foundation for Education Scholarship. This scheme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.Through this application , the university aims to support international students who demonstrate excellent academic performance, good character, and genuine financial hardship.
Soka University is counted as one of the top universities in Japan. It enjoys a reputation for excellence in Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. It opened its doors to students in 1970. The university includes eight faculties namely economics; business administration; law; nursing; science and engineering; liberal arts; letters and education.
Why would you like to take admission at Soka University? It is a diverse university that attracts students from approximately 52 countries. It offers numerous internationally recognized courses to its students. Apart from this, here students can take part in study abroad programmes.Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Soka University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: JPY 30,000 to JPY 50,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: There is a restriction on nationality
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applications are invited from international students
- Entrants should hold an offer to study in an undergraduate course at Soka University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have successfully applied for an undergraduate course at Soka University before the deadline will be eligible to send their application for this wonderful award.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be included in the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement for an undergraduate course is a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
The award of the program ranges from JPY 30,000 to JPY 50,000. This amount will be provided per month throughout the course.