Stanford University HAI Junior Fellows Program 2022/23
Are you an early-career researcher or scholar with passionate in Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence? Are you interested in supporting innovative AI research that bridges disciplines or fields? Then apply for the Stanford University HAI Junior Fellows Program 2022/23.
The Fellows program seeks to appoint and support promising researchers working at intersections often overlooked by traditional academic departments, in addition to outstanding researchers pursuing core disciplinary topics.
Stanford University HAI Junior Fellows Program | DETAILS
The program hosted at the Stanford Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (HAI) is a prestigious program for exceptionally qualified early-career scholars to conduct innovative AI research as Assistant Professors in a unique, supportive, and interdisciplinary environment with unparalleled opportunities for impact in research, policy, and education. The fellows will contribute to HAI’s mission by conducting and publishing research, teaching undergraduate and/or graduate classes, mentoring students, and participating in the rich intellectual life on campus.
To be considered for the Stanford University HAI Junior Fellows Program, applicants must meet the underlisted criteria:
- Must have completed a doctoral degree by the position start date.
- Must demonstrate the ability to pursue a program of research, and must have a strong commitment to teaching.
- Be able to teach one course per year at the graduate and/or undergraduate levels.
- Be doing research at frontiers of artificial intelligence with other disciplines, including but not limited to the humanities, business, education, law, medicine, and physical and social sciences.
- Fellows appointment will be for a non-renewable five-year term. They will have academic council status, enabling them to be principal investigators on externally funded grants.
- Fellows will receive a competitive salary and generous research/start-up package.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the HAI Junior Fellows Program are to submit their application online on or before the deadline.
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Statement
- Teaching Statement
- Publication List
- Three reference Letters
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021 at 11:59 pm PT