Stipendium Hungaricum International Scholarships at University of Debrecen, Hungary
The University of Debrecen is now rewarding students with excellent academic performance through its generous Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships.
This scheme is made available for international first-year applicants. The purpose of this programme is to find new talent from around the world and encourage them to study at the university.
The University of Debrecen is a government-supported public research university. Its campus is located in a natural forest area that is under international environmental protection. They offer internationally competitive degrees widely recognized, even outside the European Economic Area (EEA) countries. It has 29,000 students from over 110 countries and 500+ research labs.
Why study at the University of Debrecen? The university intends to become a top-tier research university integrating education, research, health care, and agricultural activities with an international ranking, found in the upper half, under both “Programs” and “Institutions.
Application Deadline: Applications will open in November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Debrecen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD
- Award: Full tuition and other stipends
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hungary
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Agriculture, Business, Computing, Engineering, Health Sciences, Humanities, Medicine, and Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants have to enroll in the degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students are required to enroll in the degree programme at the university. Complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Certificate of education
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence
- Short Resume/CV
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to submit TOEFL, IELTS and other test results to demonstrate their proficiency in English.
- Free tuition for the entire duration of studies.
- Monthly grant for students of Bachelor, Master, or PhD program.
- Contribution to accommodation
- Free medical insurance for the entire duration of a BSc, MSc, or Ph.D. program.