Swansea University EU Transitional Bursary in UK
Unlock the door of your dream career by becoming a part of the EU Transitional Bursary offered by Swansea University in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award supports highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Swansea University is a prominent research-intensive institution that is rapidly establishing itself as a world-class educational institution. In the World University Rankings, the university is ranked among the top 400 universities in the world.
Why study at Swansea University? Swansea provides applicants with excellent instructional facilities and personality development guides in addition to housing. As a student at this university, you will have the opportunity to participate in its dynamic and enjoyable cultural life.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be ordinarily domiciled in an EU country.
- Must be an EU applicant that has been classified by the University as an international student for 2021/22 entry fees purposes.
- Must be starting their first year of study on a course at Swansea University in the academic year 2021/2022.
- Full-time and part-time courses are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity programme, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at Swansea University.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, transcripts of the previous study, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Swansea University will provide the tuition fees to the winning candidates for the session 2021/2022.