The Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022/23 at Sciences Po for International Students
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022/23: Applications are invited from international students who are from a non-European Union state for an undergraduate and master’s scholarship programme at Sciences Po, a foremost European institution of higher leaApplication Proceduresrning.
The scholarship is awarded to top students whose profile match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements. The scholarship is awarded on merit and according to the type of profile sought for the programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sciences Po
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Sciences Po
Scholarship Worth: up to €13,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters)Recommended: Top 15 Scholarships in France for Foreign Students
Nationality: International Students
To be considered for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be first time applicants from a non-European Union state whose household does not file taxes within the European Union.
- Must have been admitted into an eligible undergraduate or master’s degree programme at Sciences Po.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic credentials with proven leadership abilities.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in a recognized institution of higher learning if applying for a master’s scholarship.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant certificates required for admission into Sciences Po.
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified applicants for the scholarship must indicate that they are applying to the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
Applicants are to note that they may be asked to provide a proof of income and documents explaining their family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate…). Applicants must also attach, if applicable, their language test before the application deadline of the scholarship.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021 and mid-February 2021 for Masters and Undergraduate applicants respectively.