TIPI International Scholarships at Western Kentucky University, USA
Complete your undergraduate studies in the USA with the help of the TIPI Scholarships at Western Kentucky University for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is open to Bahamas, Nepal, Malaysia, or any African country towards their degree education undertaken at Western Kentucky University. This scholarship required no additional application.
Western Kentucky University, founded in 1906, is a student-centered, applied Research University in Kentucky, ranking between 299th – 391st in National Universities. The University is also home to many highly ranked and nationally-recognized academic programs.
Why choose to study at Western Kentucky University? Western Kentucky University (WKU) prepares students of all backgrounds to be productive, engaged, and socially responsible citizen-leaders of a global society. The University provides research, service, and lifelong learning opportunities for its students, faculty, and other constituents.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on December 1, 2021, and close on 1st May 2022.
- University or Organization: Western Kentucky University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of Bahamas, Nepal, Malaysia, or any country within Africa can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs available at WKU can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to an eligible country and must be enrolled in the programme of choice WKU.
- How to Apply: WKU accepts admission applications via its official application portal. All eligible students will be considered for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official academic records from schools attended with grades and Financial Evidence of Support.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the minimum academic requirements, being a GPA of 2.5.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL, IBT – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- ELS – Level 109 PTE Academic – 52
- DuoLingo – 100 DET for one-semester Pathway program; 90 DET for a two-semester Pathway program
Winners of this scholarship programme will be provided assistance towards the cost of undergraduate study at WKU.