Tony Elumelu Foundation Women Entrepreneurship for Africa Program 2021
Women Entrepreneurship for Africa Program: The Tony Elumelu Foundation is pleased to announce the 2021 Women Entrepreneurship for Africa (WE4A) program for women entrepreneurs in Africa.
The programme was initiated to help increase access to funding, market opportunities, knowledge enhancement, and technical training for women entrepreneurs in the African continent. It also aims to improve the business capacity of women-led enterprises and also increase their chances of raising follow-up funding from private sector investors.
Women Entrepreneurship for Africa Program | DETAILS
The program is an action jointly supported by the European Union (EU), the Organization of African, Caribbean and Pacific States (OACPS) and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), and the German Development agency GIZ (E4D program).
Also Check: Tony Elumelu Foundation Mentorship Program 2021 for Professionals and Business Experts
- Provision of €10,000 in grant funding to 120 women entrepreneurs from the TEF alumni network.
- Three months of technical support through virtual acceleration program.
- Provision of up to €50,000 additional grant funding for up to 15 enterprises with high-growth potential.
To be eligible for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Women Entrepreneurship for Africa Program, applicants must:
- Be female entrepreneurs in Africa from the TEF Alumni network.
- Be passionate about succeeding as an entrepreneur.
- Be able to add value to the African continent through your product and services.
You may like: UNDP-AU African Young Women Leaders Fellowship Programme 2021/2022
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified applicants for the Women Entrepreneurship for Africa Program 2021 are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified