UBA 2021 NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme For Nigerian Students
UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador program offers a unique opportunity to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus. The program is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding pursuit for selected students while providing them with a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
Adulthood is knocking and you aren’t sure if you are prepared. Get a soft landing into the job market with our NextGen campus ambassador program. We give you a peek into the career world during your undergraduate program and help you learn valuable skills that will put you ahead of your peers once you graduate.
Aim and Benefits of UBA Foundation NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- UBA branded collateral
- A chance to get monthly pocket money for a year
- Data subscription
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- VIP tickets to UBA sponsored events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA NextGen campus ambassador experience in your resume
Duration of Award: One academic year, subject to renewal based on satisfactory performance.
Requirements for UBA Foundation NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme Qualification
- Must have a UBA foundation Account or willing to get one
- Student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Willing to dedicate considerable time
- Familiar with UBA products and programs
- Involved with student organisations and programs
- Strong social media presence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to UBA Foundation on www.ubagroup.com to apply
Qualified students are expected to log on here and complete an online form with required personal data, and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected. Applications open yearly.
- Follow @UBAGroup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Be sure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process
For more details, visit UBA foundation website