Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2021
Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship is a desirable opportunity available for all those students who want to study at the University of Technology in Sydney.
This educational happenstance is an advantage to all International students who have the ambition of getting an undergraduate degree at UTS in Australia.
Founded in 1988, The University of Technology Sydney is one of the world’s leading universities. It is a public research university which has a titanic range of degree level courses.
Why study at the University of Technology in Sydney? UTS has a varied range of undergraduate and postgraduate level courses across traditional and emerging areas of study. It has a beautiful campus to study with an exceptional opportunity for enhancing talent.
Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are encouraged to participate.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applications can be taken for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed an Australian Year 12 or UTS recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 outside of Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program; and
- Must be commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus (Sydney). On campus studies include face-to-face and/or online (remote) learning applicable to all degrees except online degrees and distance mode degrees; and
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you to grab the benefits from the program, then you must have to register yourself in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being registered, you will automatically be granted for the award.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: The participants should have Australian Year 12 or high school studies.
- Language Requirement: For studying in Australia, it is required to show English language proficiency by taking TOEFL and IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will 25% discount towards the first year of UTS tuition fees.