United Nations SDSN Youth Local Pathways Fellowship Programme 2022
By way of recognizing youths as the key player in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals, the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network – Youth Initiative invites applications from young persons for the SDSN Youth Local Pathways Fellowship 2022.
The Local Pathways Fellowship seeks to provide young leaders with a platform, a guiding framework for action, and connect them with leading development experts and practitioners to exchange knowledge and ideas.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN)
Host Institution(s): SDSN
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: All study levels
Duration: 10 months
Nationality: All Nationalities
SDSN Youth Local Pathways Fellowship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Local Pathways Fellowship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years old at the time of application (exceptions may apply).
- Must be based in the same city throughout the entire duration of the Fellowship.
- Must be fluent in English and the local language of the cities they represent.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to and a solid understanding of the concept of sustainable development.
- Must be able to commit the minimum of 5-7 hours each week on average.
- Must have a stable internet connection.
- A minimum of one year of professional or academic experience in development practice, urban planning, community engagement and advocacy, or similar.
- A demonstrated background in research, development practice, advocacy or similar fields would be considered a strong asset.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the SDSN Youth Local Pathways Fellowship are to apply online on or before the application deadline as late entries will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 21st November 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)