University of Edinburgh Graduate international awards Scheme in UK
The University of Edinburgh is providing a fantastic opportunity to international students in the form of a Graduate international awards Scheme in the UK.
The award is accessible for those eligible aspirants who are going to pursue a master’s degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth-oldest university in the world, with a long history of knowledge creation, diffusion, and curation. It offers international students a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? Students who enroll in this university’s study programme will have access to a wide range of engineering units, which will help them broaden their horizons and make a better-informed career choice.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
- University: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Home and International students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to overseas (outside EU) nationals
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an eligible postgraduate programme in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Art and design, and Education – BA Childhood Practice
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit with candidates requiring a first-class honours degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to gain access to the application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. After being enrolled, applicants should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a place at Edinburgh, you’ll need qualifications, a personal statement, and a reference. You will also need to provide evidence of your English language skills through qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: All applicants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
The University of Edinburgh provides the self-funding element of tuition fee: This is the part which you are personally paying yourself and does not cover the element of tuition fee which is covered by another scholarship, funding body, your employer, a company, or any another source of funding.