University of Edinburgh Moray House Country Scholarships in UK
Moray House School of Education and Sport is delighted to announce Country Scholarships for the high achieving candidates at the University of Edinburgh.
There are five opportunities to assist talented and deserving students who want to commence a master’s degree programme. The funding is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
Established in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities that provide various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: May 23, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: Moray House School of Education and Sport
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India, Japan, Middle East: One of the following countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, UAE, Yemen, South East Asia: One of the following countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and the USA.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the following subjects:
- MSc Comparative Education and International Development
- MSc Dance Science and Education
- MSc Education(including all specialist pathways)
- MSc Inclusive Education
- MSc Language and Intercultural Communication
- MSc Language Education
- MSc Outdoor Education
- MSc Outdoor Environmental and Sustainability Education
- MSc Performance Psychology
- MSc Physical Activity for Health
- MSc Sport Policy, Management and International Development
- MSc Strength and Conditioning
- MSc Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a minimum high 2.1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent. See international entry requirements here.
- Are an offer-holder (conditional or unconditional) for an eligible programme.
- Can demonstrate that you:
- Intend to engage with your study and/or use your qualification to facilitate one or more sustainable development goal.
- Intend to use your qualification to benefit society
- Intend to bring your knowledge and experience to positively influence the learning and experience of other members of a diverse student population.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates must apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English Language speakers must meet the University entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Edinburgh will cover an award amount of £10,000 to the high-achieving students.