University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships in Sweden 2022
University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships in Sweden 2022: Applications are welcomed from qualified students for the University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships in Sweden for the commencing academic session. The scholarship is to subsidize the rate required for students from outside the EU/EEA to access a postgraduate education in Sweden.
The university of Skovde scholarship supports academic and research excellence in students enrolled to study in the university. Students at the university are exposed to work-class learning and research facilities which will aid in their educational advancement.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Skovde
Scholarship to be taken at: Sweden
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee waivers
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Countries outside of the EU/EEA
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must choose the University of Skovde as first priority choice on University Admissions.
- Applicants must have completed the application to the programme meeting all deadlines for the master’s first admission round.
- Must fill out all the required fields in the online application form.
- The master’s programme of choice must be delivered on campus.
- The criteria for awarding a University of Skovde scholarship depends on good academic merits, the motivation text and video.
- Criteria can also be other qualifications that are judged to be in line with educational or research areas as well as geographic location which the University of Skovde gives priority to in accordance with its internationalisation strategy.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships must:
- Apply for a master’s programme at the University of Skovde via the website universityadmissions.se
- Record a 2-minute video explaining why you want to take the master’s programme at the university. Video should be uploaded to a website or cloud storage to be accessed by the Scholarship committee
- Short motivation text outlining why you have chosen the master’s programme at the university.
- Fill out the University of Skovde scholarship application form and submit before the scholarship application deadline.
Application Deadline: 1 March 2022 (for autumn 2022 admission)