University of Stirling GEMS International undergraduate financial aid in UK
Applications are being accepted from worldwide students for the GEMS International undergraduate financial aid offered by the University of Stirling. These funding opportunities are available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main motive of this educational bursary is to attract high achieving participants for undertaking an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Since 1967, the University of Stirling has been a highly regarded educational and research institution. It has five faculties, and its campus is regarded as one of the best in the UK. The university is a comprehensive community that includes 14,000 students and over 1,500 members of staff.
Why study at the University of Stirling? The university has always been committed to delivering high-quality education to students so that they can have a positive impact on the planet. Students may select from a number of study programmes in various fields of study.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- You must be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No formal application is required for the fund. All eligible participants who take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: An ideal candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Stirling will provide an award amount of £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees to the successful candidates.