University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship
University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship: A financial assistance towards academic pursuits is the one good students demonstrable academic excellence deserve. The University of Toronto is offering the Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship deserving international students commencing their studies at the university
This Scholarship is available to International Undergraduate students in any college or faculty with financial need and demonstrated academic excellence and community leadership.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarship Type: Educational award
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Eligibility Criteria | Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship
There are no specific eligibility conditions; to be considered for the University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship, applicants are generally expected to:
- Have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Toronto, Canada
- Demonstrate academic excellence as scholarships applications are processed based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Toronto’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for this opportunity, candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. Thereafter, applicants can get enrolled by applying through the University of Toronto (Hong Kong) Foundation selection committee.
Application Deadline: Not Stated