Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship is a scholarship offered by the Government of Canada. Finally, applications for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 are being accepted by the Canadian government. Moreover, Up to 166 scholarships are available each year via Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships. Canadian citizens, international citizens, and permanent residents of Canada are eligible for the scholarship. Thus, study in Canada free of cost.
Also,The Vanier Scholarship is for Doctoral Degrees (PhD), Combined MA/PhD, MD/PhD, Masters leading to PhD, or Masters leading to PhD. The Government of Canada is funding this scholarship. Furthermore, You will be able to study at any Canadian university supported by the Vanier Canada Scholarship. There are options for all fields of study. The Erasmus Scholarships are the same as this one.
The scholarship is for a period of up to three years or more than three years. Recently many scholarships have been announced in Canada. In Canada, you may apply for Bachelors, Masters, and PhD scholarships. So, Studying in Canada will provide you with world-class experience from Canada’s top universities. The Vanier Government of Canada Scholarships are described in further detail below.
Details About Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Sponsored by: Government of Canada
- Duration: 3 Years
- Deadline: 3rd November 2021
No. of Vanier Scholarships
Vanier Canada gives out 166 scholarships every year. At any given moment, up to 500 scholarships are available.
Fields of Study Available by Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship
Health Research Natural Sciences, Engineering Research, Social Sciences and/or Humanities Research are now open for applications.
- The funding will last for three years in total. You can pursue an MS that leads to a PhD or a PhD in it.
- However, if you want to pursue an MS that leads to a PhD, the programme will take more than three years. However, Vanier money is only available for three years.
- As a result, in the case of MS leading to a Ph.D., you must seek further financing for additional years. Perhaps a Canadian academic can provide some light on the subject. However, if you want to pursue a PhD, you can do so for three years if you work full-time.
Vanier Scholarship Coverage
The awards are worth $50,000 every year. This sum will cover one person’s university fees, dorm fees, and a living allowance/travel allowance while studying in Canada.
General Eligibility Criteria for Vanier Canada
- Are you a Canadian citizen or a foreigner?
- Only one Canadian institution may nominate you, and it must have obtained a Vanier CGS Quota.
- Please read the whole eligibility criteria here.
The deadline to apply for the Vanier Graduate Scholarship from the Government of Canada is November 3, 2021.
How to Apply for the Vanier Scholarship
The application process is conducted entirely online. There includes step-by-step instructions on how to apply. Please visit the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship’s official website.