Vedomosti Scholarships for CIS Students at WU Executive Academy, Austria
The WU Executive Academy is encouraging high potential students to reach their educational and career goals by offering the Vedomosti Scholarships in Austria.
The scholarship programme is open for students who are citizens and residents of CIS countries as well as Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Georgia.
The WU Executive Academy is a part of the Vienna University of Economics and Business, which has been considered Europe’s leading business school. It has a superb reputation as a provider of executive education with over a century of competence.
Why study at WU Executive Academy? WU Executive Academy’s programmes empower students with the skills and information they need to handle today’s business concerns. This academy equips you with the tools and expertise you’ll need to handle the obstacles of today’s corporate world.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA
- Award: € 10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Georgia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Global Executive MBA
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens and residents of CIS countries as well as Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Georgia
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to complete the admission application form and after that, complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: In addition to the general application documents, a proof of salary must be provided upon request. If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens, please also submit corresponding proof of this
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Diploma, bachelor, or master degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Leadership experience
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English or local language.
WU Executive Academy will provide a partial scholarship of € 10,000 for students to complete their MBA in Austria.