WASCAL Scholarship 2021, Fully Funded for Students of ECOWAS Countries
The West African Science Service Centre on Climate Change and Adapted Land Use (WASCAL), a West African international Climate Change Institution has launched a new scholarship scheme for students from all ECOWAS states who want to pursue International Master’s Degree in Energy and Green Hydrogen Technology.
Interested for an international study degree in Germany? WASCAL Scholarship 2021 – a fully funded scholarship opportunity is now open for application. Eligible students from ECOWAS countries are invited to apply for a chance to be awarded full scholarships.
The 24-months’ programme, to be run in partnership with Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH and RWTH Aachen University, Germany, with funding from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany (BMBF) seeks to prepare and train a new generation of interdisciplinary professionals capable of proposing adapted solutions to the ongoing energy crisis in West Africa.
- The novel programme is open to students from ECOWAS States
- It is designed for students with background in Physics, Biochemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Statistics, or related areas.
FIELDS OF STUDY & LEAD UNIVERSITIES (click on the field of study for details)
- Green Hydrogen Production and Technology / Georesources (Wind/Water) and GREEN Hydrogen Technology – Université Felix Houphouet Boigny, Cote d’Ivoire
- Bioenergy / Biofuels and Green Hydrogen Technology – Université de Lomé, Togo
- Economics / policies/Infrastructures and Green hydrogen technology – Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar, Senegal
- Photovoltaic and System Analysis for Green Hydrogen Technologies – Université Abdou Moumouni, Niger
How to Apply: Application forms for WASCAL Scholarship 2021 can be accessed on the WASCAL official website. Click on any of the FIELDS OF STUDY & LEAD UNIVERSITIES (above) for specific scholarship application guide and to download application form.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021